Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29

That Movie With Charlie Sheen, Where The Aliens Are Changing Our Climate

So we’re here and here is wet. Yeah. People be saying there’s a typhoon comin’. A’yuh. Not the best time to be trying to figure out how to get to our hotel. Hotel Kinki. Say it, it’s fun.

The flight was fine. No crying babies, the food was edible. The movie choices were odd. We had already seen Zatoichi. But not butchered in such a manner. Zatoichi is a film about a blind swordsman. The version on the plane had most of the swordplay removed. Also shown: Man on Fire, the movie about Denzel Washington kicking ass. Most of the ass kicking was removed, I reckon. I can’t say for certain, as I hadn’t seen it before. And I don’t feel the need to rewatch it and find out. Why show violent movies with all the violence removed?

Everything in Japan is cute.

We met a nice guy from New York. He helped us out. He also warned us not to trust anyone who’s not Japanese. Chilling portent?

I’m sure there’s more, but I am dead beat. Jaa mata.

Comments: Post a Comment