Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 3

Japan: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please answer this simple question: would any sane country both create and consume this!?!?!?


This is the latest ensemble triple mille feuille pizza. Take a good close look.


Shrimp you say. Not a bad idea you say, but they are merely lulling you in to a false sense of security.


I don't trust shellfish from a fancy restaurant. Ain't no way I'm touching minimum wage scallops.


I'm all for cheese, though. Cram as much of that in there as you can.


Urchin? No. I'll allow tuna on a pizza, eggs on a pizza, broccoli, corn, mayonnaise even, but I draw the line at sea urchin.


Truffles? Dude, I am so there!

Remember: If Chewbacca's a Wookie, you must acquit.

Comments: Post a Comment