Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 9

Supplications

I'm posting this from the crap computer in the upstairs lounge. The internet is not working in our room, but is working just fine up here. Which sucks. The internet went out in our room last night at around ten to one in the morning. The only reason we were awake so late was so that I could call home and wish Diane a Happy Mother's Day. Ten minutes before I was to make my call, the internet breaks. I kept setting alarms so I could wake up every two hours to try and try and try again, all to no avail. I may not have gotten through Diane, but please be assured that I tried. And that I was a might ornery the next day. Stupid broken internet. And broken only in our room it would seem.

It's not going to be our room for much longer, thank God. It appears that we have finally found a new place to live. There's a spare room, in case anyone wants to visit. I suggest waiting until at least the end of this month to drop by though. Getting an apartment in this country is insanely, stupidly expensive. If the internet was working in our room, I could post a link to a page detailing just how stupid.

But I'm going insane using this keyboard. I have to hit enter after every word. And the enter key sticks. And all the punctuation keys are not in their right places. Hmmm... I guess if I really hate this keyboard SO much, I could have just skipped this whole paragraph.

Also, the spell check doesn't work. Sorry.

EDIT: the stupid computer upstairs won't let me POST either.

Comments: Post a Comment