Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15

Berfdays

I worked on my birthday. Which is not anything out of the ordinary. One of my favourite three year olds just about crushed both of my testicles, which is luckily very out of the ordinary. You know that thing you do, where you hold on to the little kid's hands, he walks up your legs and then flips round and lands back on his feet? Well this boy decided to skip the whole walk up the legs thing. He jumped suddenly and planted both feet firmly in my crotchal region. His mother screamed out "ITAI!!" which (according to my DS dictionary) means "painful; sore". Luckily, he missed. His feet landed in a non-painful place. Happy birthday to me.

Also happy birthday to me: I got a fairly non-good haircut. I now look like a guy who cuts his hair short because he's going bald. Grr. The moms seem to like it. Plus it is much cooler, which is nice.

Also happy birthday to me: my boss gave me a bottle of wine. And one of my students made for me a card. It is so cute!! I would post pictures, but she's such a shy girl I feel that would be a form of betrayal. The card was made for me, and I love it to bits.

Also happy birthday to: Hunter, Jerry, Diane, Jon. I might not get a chance to call y'all so, have a good one. Except for Jon. Not that I don't want you to have a good one, but I am most definitely going to talk to you soon. There's a good chance I may vomit on you.

This weekend is just packed. There's a massive beach party going on, that a group of us are partaking in, I add this part of the sentence so I don't end said sentence with 'partaking in'. There's a huge parade in Kyoto that we're going to try to see. And the college I teach at is having some kind of festival. None of my bosses mentioned the festival to me, but my students all invited me. It sounds like it will be interesting.

Comments:
Happy B-Day dude!

Kick the tires and light the fires!

Word!
 
Happy birthday Ty! I'm very sad you're not here to celebrate Bastille Day at the beach but at least you are somewhere exciting for your 30th birthday. When I turn 30 I'll probably have to go to Gabbo's. Which means either Dave or Trev will likely get stabbed.

Kim
 
Post a Comment