Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11

Not Dead, Just Humid

Humidity sucks. It makes waking up hard. Sleeping is only slightly less taxing. In spite of all that, we have still been doing a lot of stuff. Stuff we may one day talk about. Not today though. Too sweaty today.

We've seen a lot of fireworks. But I've seen way more than Carla, and my fireworks were way cooler.

We've heard a lot of cicadas. Ever experienced cicadas? They suck. An ugly bug, about the size of a five year old's fist, they sit in trees and scream. Or rub body parts together, I'm not sure which, I ain't no scientist. The point is: they are loud. Real loud. So loud that I am in pain restraining myself from affixing an expletive to the word loud. That, and it's too humid to swear.

Comments: Post a Comment