Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 10

The Very Next Day


I am not much of a note taker, me. So the following might not follow any sort of proper order.

At some point, Trev, Kim, Carla and I went out to Nara. Nate stayed at home, feeling a bit under the weather. And he had already seen the deer.


Kim had not yet seen the deer.


There are a lot of deer in Nara.


There is also a big Buddha. And nice buildings.





We've (Carla and I've) been to Nara nearly a half dozen times and it never gets less impressive. It's all so big and so old and imposing.


That up there is a picture a drunken Brit took of us after I took an artfully composed and rather striking photograph of him and his compatriots. We got a raw deal.


Okay, the photo uploading thingee has decided to call it a day, so I will too. Be back with more pics soon.

Comments: Post a Comment