Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 5

Outrageous Facts About Kimber

Now that the internet is back, and we are once again ensconced in it's warm glow, we called home to touch base.

It seems there is some confusion as to our dog situation. Which is not what I intended at all!

Before we get to the pictures, let me fill you in on Kimber's progress: she can sit, lie down, lie on her side, roll on to her back, bark, sneeze, yawn, shake and stretch on our command. She is in the process of learning how to jump, stand up, and do a handstand on command. She and I placed first in a Frisbee contest and we both quite enjoy our daily walks together.

Enough with the words. Here are some pictures.


This is a nice profile shot of Kimber. What a cute little doggie.


This is a shot of Kimber when she wants to shake. She likes to play.


This here is Kimber looking a bit constipated. I'll have you know that I always clean up after her when she does a poo during our walks.


This is Kimber on her back, note the lovely flower.


Here is a better shot of the flower. I think it brings out her eyes.


This is Kimber in a toque, also known as a 'knit' to some.


Kimber in a Tam, also known as a beret to some.


And finally Kimber in her reading glasses.

You've probably noticed a few things form these shots. One, Kimber is the bestest doggie in the whole world. And two, we have been having problems figuring out how to turn off the smoke machine.

Comments:
Nice Bloggin' about your Nintendog! Can't wait for this baby here in NA. Only 2 months to go!
 
I knew something was up about this dog. For one, it's well documented that Tyler is allergic to everything, including oxygen. Two, unless you were planning on being in Japan for twelve years, you'd have to kill it and eat it at sometime... which wouldn't be so bad I guess.
Nate
 
I like all the pics and being so dumb as I am I actually thought you had gotten a dog. I said hey that's going to get complicated when you want to come home. Then a voice in my head said shut up and let them do what they want. So I am glad I listened to my one of the voices in my head. By the way you guys look great! Lynnette
 
Post a Comment