Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 15

If You Ever Have a Chance to See The Arcade Fire Live, GO SEE THEM!!

Seriously.

Last night was odd. The Summer Sonic was good. The after bits are a bit muddy in my mind. I met everyone from NIN but Trent Reznor. They seemed kinda upset. They were at Rock Rock, as were a lot of other band type people. Rock Rock is not a big place. So Ben and I led a group of people to another club. All the rock star type people were asked to show ID. That was funny.

It was also funny seeing the NIN people wandering around shortly after, looking even more surly. They weren't having a good night, it would seem. They couldn't find an ATM that would take their cards. Nor could they find a non crowded club that didn't play crap.

I'm resisting the urge to do a lot more name dropping, not that a lot of the other bands were as huge, and not that I'm trying to brag. Not really. I just want to give an impression of how odd last night was. I was woken up this morning on the street outside of Rock Rock by Ben and a bunch of giggling Japanese girls.

I should have taken pictures.

Comments:
Two posts in five weeks?

Boooring
 
More posts! More pictures! I'm trying to live a vicarious life here!

Also, zombies.
 
Post a Comment