Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28

Vikingland

Our new bed is just too comfy. For an example: I wanted to use the word luscious in that first sentence. I wanted to write "Our luscious new bed..." Who uses the word luscious when describing a bed? Answer: anyone who has slept on our bed. Yet another reason why y'all should come visit us. We'll let you have the bed and we'll go back to sleeping on the shedding futon of doom.

But maybe you shouldn't visit us this week. Carla is still sick, I've been fighting a loosing battle against the sick all week and it's Halloween week at my school. I have to dress up in a superhero costume everyday. Let me tell you something: capes and children don't mix. Man is my throat sore. And full of gross green stuff that flies out when I cough. Hmm, maybe shouldn't have mentioned that.

I'll just go now.

Comments: Post a Comment