Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 20

Day the Six: Fukuoka (reprise) and Spaceworld: Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down: Pre-Post

I wonder how long the titles to these posts are going to be in a month's time. The mind boggles. Well, my mind does at least. It does that a lot. Boggles. Makes it hard to get stuff done.

You know what else makes stuff-doing harder? Rain.

RAIN!!!! *shakes fist*

But I'll get to all that when I am typing at my own computer.

Right now I am typing on some strange computer in some stange internet cafe in some strange city. I don't even know what language this keyboard is usually used for. Either Moon Language or Parseltongue would be my guess(es).

Just a little bit ago, we paid a man some money so that we could access the intranets and type on these strange keyboards. A little bit before that we walked a couple kms to get to this clothes washing/internet having place (they also have comics and bowling and darts and billiards and a gym and movies to rent). Before that, we were on an overnight bus from Fukuoka to Matsue.

They also have showers here. I am going to go use one.

Comments: Post a Comment