Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26

For relaxing times...

The crying neighbour baby and its family moved out today. Merry Christmas to us!

I feel like maybe I should be watching festive holiday movies, but somehow I decided that today was the day for a repeat viewing of Lost in Translation. I quite liked it the first time. This time, too. But now I recognize more. Like signs in the background and games in the arcade and stuff. And when what's-her-name goes to Kyoto. We've totally been to some of those places. Those crazy, exotic places. We're in another country. Holy crap.

Oh yeah, and I think we're becoming wusses when it comes to the weather. We went out to look at Christmas lights tonight. The temperature wasn't even all that close to freezing, but we were still cold. I mean sure, we could have worn hats or gloves or scarves, but that would have been like cheating.

Comments: Post a Comment