Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16

Otherwise I'll never learn


I believe we've mentioned McDonald's "cheese croquette burgers" before. Well now I've actually tried one. I should have known better. I really should have known better. I mean, come on, it's still McDonalds. I don't know what makes me think the food will be any better just because it's in another country.

Right, so, I was expecting cheesy potato goodness inside the croquette. Instead I got about the blandest macaroni & cream sauce I think I've ever consumed. And there was probably more mayonaise on that sandwich than there was filling in the croquette. To make matters worse, I ordered the combo. I don't know what came over me. Horrible fries.

Now I don't feel so good. I guess that goes without saying.

Comments: Post a Comment