Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 1

Like a bad 80's flashback

I can't believe I'm one of those people that would cry over a haircut, but apparently I am. Even now, I'm typing this with tears in my eyes. It's awful.

I cannot stress enough the importance of speaking the same language as the guy cutting your hair. How else will you know when he says, "I'm going to ignore the picture you showed me and give you a mullet. A thin, scraggly mullet. Ha ha!"

I have no idea how I'm going to get this fixed, or how long it will take to grow it back to a length where I can tie it back out of my eyes. I'm miserable.


P.S. I hope you all remember what I looked like, because there won't be any new pictures until this grows out. Mortifying.

Comments:
hello carla,

comiserations...
one of my students is a hairdresser, if you'd like I could put you in touch

u know who i am
 
Carla!
The 80's are making a comeback. You'll be fine. Hair grows. I would trade a bad haircut to be in Japan...

a little bit of mousse and blowdrying may help too.

Have a good day!

Kim c.
 
Post a Comment