Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12

RARR!!

Every third Monday, they have a film screening at the Blarney stone in Umeda. One of the films tonight was The House Where Evil Dwells. I remembered this film from back when I used to switch graveyard shifts at CK. We aired it at least once. I remember this, and I say this with no embarrassment at all, because there was nudity and lots of blood. That's good late nite TV.

What I had completely forgotten about was the crabs.

Y'see Theo: there was this Japanese lady who had a Japanese husband who had a Japanese friend and a Japanese sword. The wife slept with the friend and the husband killed them both. Many years later an American family moves in and spooky stuff happens. People get possessed. Possessed people have horrible kung fu fights. A scary face appears in some soup!

And the family's daughter gets terrorized by crabs. Giant, screaming, evil, tree climbing crabs. When the little girl started climbing the tree to get away from the crabs, I was all like, "Man I hope those crabs climb that tree." And then they did. And then I applauded.

Comments:
Apparently it's Carla that keeps you sane enough to function.
 
Post a Comment