Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 19

Ain't technology marvellous?

My brother Darren and his lovely new bride Sue are honeymooning in Japan. On our floor. Romantic! Almost as romantic as going back to work the day after your wedding, eh Tyler?

So anyway, me & Darren & Sue went out poking around yesterday and ended up trying out massage chairs. My, but technology has come a long way since I last sat in one of those! It pushed and prodded and squeezed and shook and did various other things that felt really nice. I think we may have to buy one. Even if it means staying in Japan yet ANOTHER year to pay it off. Seriously worth it.

What an awesome chair...


Comments:
you guys are never coming back so you may as well get 2! :)
 
Since you guys have been gone Trev has become almost catatonic and he has developed a robotic way of speaking. Anyhow, he now insists that we call him "Trevot"... cause he thinks its cool. He is so cute, and I still love him anyway...but that's just not cool. Come back to us. ... help me.

Kimbot Chauchuk
 
We're back for two weeks in June. I will not leave his house, seeing as my house is being sold.
 
Post a Comment