Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 30

In the Now of the Here

Just a quick update as to what is actually happening, right now, in our lives.

Carla is at work and I'm blogging. I'm blogging because I'm not at work. I am not workless, this is just a week off before the new school year starts.

Last time I mentioned work, I said I was training my replacement. Well, the bosses replaced my replacement. With me. A more expensive me. With more time off. Good deal for everyone. To celebrate, the bosses took Carla and I out for dinner at a really swank restaurant. It was one of the few buildings in the area that survived both the bombings of WW2 and the massive earthquake from 11 years ago. It was nice. Still not a big fan of fois gras.

So next week we both work, then we jet off to Canada for Darren and Sue's wedding in Vancouver. Then we work, then visitors visit.

I gotta finish up the recap of the last visitors' visit.

Comments:
When do you finish work "for good" and come back to Canada? - AK
 
See, we've stopped even trying to figure out when that might be. We've been wrong twice already.
 
Post a Comment