Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 19

The Day After Christmas



Was a lot less busy than Chriistmas proper. Not a lot of people did a lot. But we went out for dinner. Just Trev and Kim and I. Nate was taking it easy and Carla was working. So I finally got to eat at a place I've been dying to try for years. Seriously.



I first saw this place when I applied for my current job, that's over two years ago. It's a buffet style place, but to the extreme. Tonnes of seafood, and all well prepared. Except for the pot stickers, those were kinda bleh. But everything else was good.

Too good.

We ate too much.

The we had dessert.

There was a chocolate fountain and an ice cream bar.



I believe Nate stayed home and Wii'd.

Comments:
And the legend that is "EmoNate" was born.
 
Post a Comment