Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 5

On Christmas Day

We woke up and wished each other well wishes. Then we opened up gifts and such. Thanks, all, for the gifts and such.


Special shout out to Hunter for being so damn photogenic. Way more photogenic than our place after the gift opening.


After we opened our gifts and cards and such, we played with them.


Then we Wii'd and Guitar Hero'd.

Then we got all dressed and ready to hit the town. Not really hit it I guess, just walked around.




Then we went to Ben's place. Where we Wii'd some more. And exchanged more gifts. Ben is such a giving guy. All my friends are. I am a lucky, lucky guy. My lovely friends gave me a beautiful gift. Beauty, of course, being in the eye of the beholder.


Most people who saw the Virtual Boy did not think it beautiful. I'll just link to a wikipedia article about it. Cuz if I start talking about it... I just won't. Plus wikipedia, y'know: they may not always be right but at least they're enthusiatically misinformed.


So we all gave it a bit of a go. Then we all got dizzy and headache-y. So then we drank and Wii'd. Some more people showed up and much fun was had. Crepes were ate.


Comments:
Thanks to Ty's mom for all the great stocking gifts!!1

You will notice from the photo that no one can blow as well as me!

Nate
 
Post a Comment