Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 17

Before We Go

So we're going to be in Regina in just a few scant hours and I figured I should post something.

I haven't really talked about Sev's visit, and that is a damn shame cuz we did stuff.

Kishen had a birthday.

Ben, Sev, Darren, Sue and I went to Kobe to see K-106. They rocked, funkily. After the gig, as we were enjoying the soup, all the members of the band came over and talked to all of us. When they found out that Darren and Sue were newlyweds, they freaked. Darren and Sue left with Cds and a shirt signed by the band.


We had a pizza party, where everyone made their own pizzas. My creation? A potato salad pizza. It was a hit!

I really should carry my camera with me more often.

We went to Kobe (again) and stumbled across some kind of steak and wine celebration. Also at this celebration? Scads of samba dancing cuties dressed in not much at all. Sev and I were invited to dance with them. Good times.

What else?



That is a cheezu aspara dog. A cheese (and ketchup and mayo) covered hotdog, said dog having been hollowed out and stuffed with asparagus.

Later.

Comments:
K-106 was awesome! Sue and I really enjoyed that night. We have pictures. I assume you have them too, but let me know if you don't. Yay Japan!
 
Post a Comment