Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 6

And another thing...

When I helped David move his stuff yesterday, I also got to see the school where he works. Looking in the front window, you wouldn't guess it was a school. More like a hairdresser's. It's got a kind of 60's retro decor that I guess the owner is really into. David's been to his house, and says it's decorated the same way.

While I was there, having a cup of tea, a Canadian exchange student walked in, I guess to get Japanese lessons. She was 14 and from Muskoka. She was very nice, and very brave to come all the way to a school in Japan and not speak the language. At least, that's what I think.

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos. I took them with my phone, not Tyler's fabulous camera.

Comments: Post a Comment