Adventures in Japan <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27

Quick Bit of Tid

That last post spent way too long as a draft so I'm just gonna crank this one whilst I'm thinking of it.

We've been watching a lot of TV lately. Because Japanese commercials are awesome. Even if they're for American TV shows (I had no idea how much I missed Bionic people type shows until I saw one recently really late at night. But that is for another time). Here's a fer instance. You know that show Alias? This is how they hype it:
"Shidonee Booristo, numbah one sekshee ayjento!!" Loosely translated: Sydney Bristow, number one sexy agent."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you SELL a show.

Comments:
You've been away for awhile. Alias is now marketed as:

AV IDOL ICHIBAN!!!!!1
 
Dude, it wasn't "number one", it was "BEST" sexy agent. You even wrote it down. The note is still sitting on our messy, messy table.

I should read this blog more often. Or, I don't know, maybe post something...
 
Post a Comment